[ENet-discuss] Questioning a server without connecting to it

James B z2895 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 08:40:17 PDT 2012

Emmanuel, It sounds like you have previous networking experience so perhaps I am off, but I think you should worry about these issues after you get your platform is up and running.  Optimizing first is often wasted effort, I find it hard to believe such optimizations are worth the time.  And as others have mentioned, if you need such fine control and optimization enet is probably not for your application.

James