[ENet-discuss] I am puzzled with the flow of send buffer

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 00:08:48 PDT 2012

The packet gets sent to the address of the peer, so it is thus received by
the remote host. The packet is tagged with the id of the destination peer,
so the remote host only has to index into its array of peers with that id.
After, it compares the address in the peer with the address of the packet's
sender to verify the packet came from the right source. There's no real
performance penalty for this.