[ENet-discuss] I am puzzled with the flow of send buffer

JiangHao jaxecn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:35:32 PDT 2012

hello ,
     I'm leaning the enet libaray,and i am puzzled with the flow of send
buffer when i reading
the implementation of enet_protocol_send_outgoing_commands,

     here is: sentLength = enet_socket_send (host -> socket, & currentPeer
-> address, host -> buffers, host -> bufferCount);
      Is I made a mistake or you have it in the design?  will it send the
same buffers to all  the peers of one host  and filtered by
remote host when it has receved these buffers.?
      the performance is not affected if  it is  send to all peers.is it?

      forgive my poor english .and thanks for answer.