[ENet-discuss] timeout for attempting to send a reliable message

Benoit Germain bnt.germain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:36:24 PST 2012

2012/2/12 Yan Luo <yanluo.uml at gmail.com>

> Thanks for the reply. A follow up question, what is "default time-out
> scheme" of ENet? How many times or how long does ENet try to resend an
> undelivered reliable message?

And an correlated request: please consider making all the internal
ENet timeouts part of some structure whose contents default to the
current hardcoded values, but that we can change if necessary (for
example, when debugging, it is *very* desirable to have a large
disconnect timeout so that we don't get disconnected each time we
inspect code when hitting a breakpoint).

Of course it isn't much of a problem to do it myself, but this would
be one more thing I must merge properly when I get a new version.

Regards,

--
Benoit.