[ENet-discuss] Channel Incoming Unreliable Commands List Management Question

Alexander Dolgansky alexd221 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:48:04 PDT 2012

That's a fair point but what bothers me about this somewhat is the
fact that I was able to get these large messages before (perhaps they
weren't 200 fragments long but definitely twice as large as the kind
of messages that I can send now). Perhaps packet loss is more severe
now but the last time I checked it was less than a percent (I don't
know how accurate that measure was thought).

Anyways, I'll experiment some more with what I can send unreliably
with the updated ENet given my setup but as I mentioned before, the
update did improve things so I am very happy about that.

Alexander.