[ENet-discuss] ENet 1.3.2 and 1.2.4 released!

Chris Jurney jurney at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:23:52 PDT 2011

Just to be clear... if I set the unreliable packet fragmentation flag, and
send a large unreliable packet that is broken in two, then only one of the
two pieces arrives (first half or second half) before my next packet, enet
will drop them on the floor rather than deliver me half the data, correct?
That's what I'd expect, just wanted to make sure I understood.