[ENet-discuss] static linking warning

Nuno Silva little.coding.fox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:53:34 PDT 2011

The problem there is that you're statically linking everything instead of
just enet. However, if libenet.a exists but there is no libenet.so, then the
library itself should already be static, so you dont need the -static
switch. Otherwise, I'm sure there's a way to compile libenet.a as a static
library.