[ENet-discuss] Calling enet_initialise() more than once

Ross Linder info at tuxsoft.co.za
Tue Jul 26 21:38:56 PDT 2011

I think the FAQ answers this pretty much ..

-->
Is ENet thread safe?

ENet does not use any significant global variables, the vast majority of state
is encapsulated in the ENetHost structure. As such, as long as the
application guards access to this structure, then ENet should operate fine in
a multithreaded environment.
<--

So my assumption would be NO, but you could try .. but why you would want to
call this multiple times is a mystery, maybe rethink your application
design ..