[ENet-discuss] Calling enet_initialize() more than once

Soren Dreijer dreijer at echobit.net
Tue Jul 26 11:09:09 PDT 2011

Am I allowed to call enet_initialize() more than once in my application? I'm
coming from the world of Windows where most APIs, such as WSAStartup() or
CoInitializeEx(), can be called multiple times as long as their cleanup
counterparts are called the same number of times.

Is that true for enet as well or will enet_initialize() reset any already
initialized global state thereby potentially messing up other parts of my
application that currently use enet?