[ENet-discuss] ENet and NAT hole punching

Philip Bennefall philip at blastbay.com
Thu Jan 20 17:43:04 PST 2011

Hello there,

In my implementation I simply open a UDP socket directly, send about 5 packets with a small interval between each, and close the socket again. Then, ENet kicks in and attempts a connection. The ENet socket wrapper functions are more convenient, but obviously the result will be exactly the same so it just depends on your taste.

  Kind regards,

  Philip Bennefall