[ENet-discuss] CPU Usage

Nicholas J Ingrassellino nick at lifebloodnetworks.com
Mon Sep 27 15:07:50 PDT 2010

Wow, programming sucks. I am going to forget this crazy non-sense and
follow my childhood dream: I am going to be a professional dinosaur.

Nicholas J Ingrassellino
LifebloodNetworks.com <http://www.lifebloodnetworks.com/> ||
nick at lifebloodnetworks.com <mailto:nick at lifebloodnetworks.com>

"The idea that I can be presented with a problem, set out to logically
solve it with the tools at hand, and wind up with a program that could
not be legally used because someone else followed the same logical steps
some years ago and filed for a patent on it is horrifying."
- John Carmack on software patents