[ENet-discuss] Specification

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Tue Oct 26 02:20:36 PDT 2010

A big effort, going for IEEE, but indeed outside of Lee's scope, except if
he was interested in that. ENet is a bit like TCP over UDP, though targeted
at games, so perhaps not broad enough for an IEEE spec.
And how about IPv6? If ENet doesn't support that, I'd think an IEEE attempty
would be futile (even though ENet would still be useful).

Ruud