[ENet-discuss] Specification

Tommi Laukkanen tommi.s.e.laukkanen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:42:36 PDT 2010

Hi

More throughout documentation is what would be of great help. If ENET
protocol would be included in IEEE standard the documentation would be
brushed up and it could deviate from ENET on the long run as it would be
steered by the working group in charge of it. The working group could
contain ENET developers if they would have interest in the work.

In current state it is hard for outsider to study ENET and create
documentation from scratch. This is why I hope some of you would be
interested in creating such wiki pages or other type of documentation.

I value ENET highly because of its accomplishments alone. Writing a well
working networking stack like this is not easy and it has been optimized
over the years.

Kind regards,
Tommi Laukkanen