[ENet-discuss] Specification

Zac Evans karadoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:18:41 PDT 2010

It sounds like what you're really asking for is more thorough
documentation... I think it would be a bit loose to call it a standard if it
changes every time the ENet 'team' feels like changing it. Aside from more
thorough documentation, it would be no different to what we have now: we
just download the latest version of the enet code and call it 'the
standard'.