[ENet-discuss] wireshark dissector / enet protocol

bill k billiumk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:25:06 PST 2010

Hey all,

I'm new to this list and to enet. I'm using it to develop a real-time online
action game.

one thing i would really like to do is write a wireshark dissector to
summarize my application's network messages with some other useful info.

I've got the dissector plugin all working, now I just need a better
understanding of enet's protocol on the low level. I'm trying to look
through a packet capture session and I can't even find my original
application level network messages.. does anyone have any insight on how I
could isolate my app's data? or maybe point me in the direction of a deeper
explanation of the enet protocol?

I'm not going over the MTU, so i'm pretty sure my messages shouldn't be
fragmented if that makes a difference.

Thank you very much in advance,
--
Bill Kouretsos