[ENet-discuss] Limiting the channels

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:57:09 PDT 2010

ENet does allocate some additional storage for each channel. I don't believe
it's a lot though (depending on your definition of 'a lot'). I think you
only really need the one channel.

The value of channels for me was you could have higher priority traffic
routed through a specific channel and any further structure I imposed on the
data being sent was handled outside the networking library.

--
---
I couldn't have said it better myself:
"Hitler and cloud computing"