[ENet-discuss] Packet loss, unreliable packets

sinoth sinoth at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:04:34 PDT 2009

> Is it possible tht enet is throwing away unreliable packets if it can't
> send them?  Is it possible to know when this happens so I can handle it?

I'm not sure this is related, but once I did accidentally set my
upload/download caps too small in enet_host_create, and it made my program
behave strangely.  I believe enet was simply dropping all queued packets
once the cap was reached.  You might try setting the caps to '0' for
unlimited if you haven't already.