[ENet-discuss] best practices demo code

Philip Bennefall philip at pbsoundscape.net
Mon May 18 14:01:37 PDT 2009

David,

Do you have any particular questions that you feel are not answered in the
tutorial? I agree that it isn't the best documentation but in my case, at
least, it was enough to get me going and then I figured out the rest by
trial and error as you say. I could definitely provide you with a full
client/server test, but it won't be much more than what the tutorial already
gives.

I'll be glad to offer any help I can, though.

Regards
Philip Bennefall