[ENet-discuss] best practices demo code

David Lethe david at santools.com
Mon May 18 12:49:00 PDT 2009

Like many, I am a newbie that is migrating my custom udp library to enet.

After much reading and wayyy to much time spent figuring things out by trial and error, I am still working out issues that have clearly been solved by others who have gone through this same process of making sense of the skimpy documentation.

I really need something more than code snipppets of a basic subset of the library.

A full client server program  is mentioned in the Aug 2008 archives, but unfortunately, the list server doesn't make it available.  Will somebody please put one online somewhere, ot at least modify the documentation to provide something a little more robust?

sorry to be a nit, but I bet I am not the only one that could use some better examples. The tutorial just leaves too many unanswered questions.
David