[ENet-discuss] Congestion Avoidance and Control

Erik Beran eberan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:02:18 PST 2009

I'm quite interested in these results as well. I saw there was someone using
for an xbox/360 game a while ago and I know their TCR (technical
certification requirements) test against bad network conditions.  Bad
network conditions being relatively low bandwidth, high latency and a
certain percentage of packet loss over time.
Could that person mention at all if there was any problems going through
cert/tcr testing in respects to network conditions?
/Erik B.