[ENet-discuss] Congestion Avoidance and Control

Aaron Boxer aboxer at oanda.com
Thu Mar 5 19:42:03 PST 2009

Great. This sounds like the perfect library for my application.

I am streaming currency rates using TCP at the moment; the client is at
an arbitrary
IP address on the internet.  To maintain "real time" streaming, the
packet size is small,
so the TCP header size / packet size is quite large. The connection must
be reliable.

It looks like ENet would give me a better header/payload ratio.

Thanks!

Aaron