[ENet-discuss] ENET_PORT_BROADCAST

Ben Johnson bencelot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:22:01 PDT 2008

What I ended up doing was allow the client to manually enter the port
number. I figured that if you're on a LAN.. you can probably see the person
you're playing with, and they can just tell you what port they hosted on.

What I'm having trouble with now is that I can only ever find one server -
the first server to reply. Is there anyway to connect to or save the ip/port
of all servers that respond to the broadcast request? All the servers would
be responding, right? The client just ignores all but the first one.

Could the method you described help with this? Or is that more for the first
part of my initial question, finding unknown ports.

Thanks a lot,
Ben.