[ENet-discuss] How to accomplish more then 32767 connections

Simon Schneider schneider at aloqa.com
Fri Sep 26 02:23:01 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm currently experimenting with eNet and so far it works for me but I
need more connections than the current maximum of 32767. To be honest I
need at least 100.000 better would be a million.

At first I tried by simply raising the ENET_PROTOCOL_MAXIMUM_PEER_ID
value in the protocol.h file but I noticed that the server doesn't
accept ANY connection when this value is above the initial value.

I tried to debug my code to find out what causes the problem but
unfortunately I didn't get very far.

So I would be happy if anybody could tell me, why it isn't working and
what I have to do to make it work.

Cheers
Simon