[ENet-discuss] How to get the ping?

Peter Soxberger Peter.Soxberger at gmx.net
Sat Oct 18 05:02:42 PDT 2008

Thats good to know!

I also want to get a correct ping value. Therefor I searched for something similar to gettimeofday() for windows but I can't find anything. Which function should I use under Windows to measure the ping in milliseconds?

Peter Soxberger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx