[ENet-discuss] How to get the ping?

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 17 23:41:48 PDT 2008

The roundTripTime field should never be interpreted as a reliable all
purpose ping. It's solely for ENet's internal use. YMMV. Buyer beware.
Caveat emptor. Etc.

The best way to get an accurate ping for specific purposes it to implement
a ping tailored for that purpose. Send a time value to the other end, have
the other end send it back, check the difference, and do with it as you
will.

Lee