[ENet-discuss] [***SPAM***] Send client list to all clients

Steve Williams stevewilliams at kromestudios.com
Mon May 26 21:08:17 PDT 2008

There is no in-built method in enet to do that.  In your code you would create a packet that contains the list of clients, and when a client connects to the host, the host would build the packet from its own list of clients and send that packet to the new client.

Steve 'Sly' Williams
Lead Programmer
Krome Studios