[ENet-discuss] Send client list to all clients

Ng Yao Kheng ngyaokheng at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 20:56:48 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am not sure if the mailing list is still active as my previous two mail were never answered.

I have a question now and hope to receive an answer as my project is very urgent.

Using enet, a client connect to server. When another client connect to the server, the server will have a list of 2 clients connected. Can I know of any idea how to replicate the client list to the client so that client can display a list of connected clients?

Really appreaciate any reply. Thanks.....

Best Regards,