[ENet-discuss] event.peer->incomingDataTotal give wrong value

Ng Yao Kheng ngyaokheng at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:01:51 PDT 2008

Can anyone advise me on the value of event.peer->incomingDataTotal and event.peer->outgoingDataTotal and if the value can be wrong at times such as when disconnecting client from server????

From: ngyaokheng at hotmail.comTo: enet-discuss at cubik.orgDate: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:45:51 +0800Subject: [ENet-discuss] event.peer->incomingDataTotal give wrong value

Hi all, Anyone got any idea why event.peer->incomingDataTotal and event.peer->outgoingDataTotal give wrong value when I disconnect a client from the server.  The event.peer->incomingDataTotal and event.peer->outgoingDataTotal should keep on increasing in values when the server is running but why do I saw a decrease in these value when I disconnect a client from server? Thanks in advance... Regards,Yao Kheng

Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery