[ENet-discuss] event.peer->incomingDataTotal give wrong value

Ng Yao Kheng ngyaokheng at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:45:51 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Anyone got any idea why event.peer->incomingDataTotal and event.peer->outgoingDataTotal give wrong value when I disconnect a client from the server.

The event.peer->incomingDataTotal and event.peer->outgoingDataTotal should keep on increasing in values when the server is running but why do I saw a decrease in these value when I disconnect a client from server?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Yao Kheng