[ENet-discuss] Is there no one out there who uses eNet with VB.Net?

Steve Stamm steve at stamm.com
Mon Jul 14 19:10:13 PDT 2008

Is there no one out there who uses eNet with VB.Net? I have tried in
vain for the last month to create an eNet .Net assembly that will work
with VB but everything I do ends with my wanting to throw my monitor
through the wall :) (Not really, the wall doesn't deserve it)

I should say that I am not a C++ programmer. But, the approach I have
been trying is to write a managed C++ wrapper that calls the unmanaged
eNet functions.

I have searched the internet looking for any example of eNet being used
in VB.Net but have found nothing.Frankly I am about to give up and go
commercial...

I've posted a query here before asking for advice but have gotten no
replies. I thought I'd give it one last shot... Any advice or  suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve