[ENet-discuss] Problem with sending packets of certain sizes (near MTU)

Steffen Kolodziej steffenko at web.de
Thu Sep 27 11:33:56 PDT 2007

Sorry, i was wrong. I was still using enet 1.0. As mentioned before, i
had begun to update my wrapper to 1.1 and then stopped programming for a
few months. I thought i had finished that when i got back to work as the
wrapper ran without problems but as i found out, it still used 1.0. I've
now really switched to 1.1 and everythings works perfectly.
I had tried changing the ENET_HOST_DEFAULT_MTU before but didn't check
if it had really changed anything. On your proposal i tried that again
and noticed that the server still had an MTU of 1400 set. As enet 1.1 is
in a different folder than 1.0, i had just changed the value for 1.1
which wasn't used.
Many thanks!