[ENet-discuss] Unreliable but sequenced

Syed Setia Pernama syedhs at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 00:47:11 PDT 2007

Hi,

This is my first post here :-)

I am in need of unrealiable but sequenced packet which mean out of sequenced packets are dropped. I peruse thru the code and found that when if I create a packet without any reliability flag (otherwise ENET_PACKET_FLAG_UNSEQUENCED or ENET_PACKET_FLAG_RELIABLE), it is sent as ENET_PROTOCOL_COMMAND_SEND_UNRELIABLE.

1) What does it mean? If it is unreliable but sequenced then it is a good news to me.
2) Otherwise, how to achieve that?

TIA