[ENet-discuss] ENet Control Messages

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 04:58:59 PDT 2007

Because pretty much all protocol commands need to be acknowledge.
The only exception is a disconnect where you've torn down the connection
before you could ever check for acknowledgement, in which case it is
somewhat moot. And the sequence numbers for protocol commands merely
need to be increasing, not tightly packed, since they are not queued
on the other end at all.

Lee