[ENet-discuss] Website confusion

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 12:29:47 PST 2007

There was some server problem with cubik.org that caused the
CVS repository to become inaccessible, and also lost access to
edit the website at all. I have lost contact with Bruce (who was
in charge of cubik.org), so I am not even sure of the status of the
mailing list, though the mailing list seems to still work so I have
kept using it for now.

I otherwise moved CVS/website to bespin.org so that I could keep
updating them. I'd put a redirect to the bespin.org website if
Bruce is still around (Bruce?).

Lee