[ENet-discuss] Error in protocol.cpp when compiling latest CVS checkout

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Fri Nov 16 06:30:33 PST 2007

Hi,

Just checked out the latest version using CVS (CVSNT supplied with WinCVS
didn't install on 2 computers I tried, but that aside).
When compiling with VS2005 (no service packs), I get an error in
protocol.cpp at line 209; I must change this:

    commandNumber = outgoingCommand -> command.header.command &
ENET_PROTOCOL_COMMAND_MASK;

into:

    commandNumber = (ENetProtocolCommand)(outgoingCommand ->
command.header.command & ENET_PROTOCOL_COMMAND_MASK);

Anybody else running into this problem?
I never use CVS (I use SVN) so have no idea how to commit (and am hesitant
to do so given my lack of experience with CVSNT).

Cheers,
Ruud