[ENet-discuss] Enet client showing wrong connection status with server.

Kevin Gadd kevin.gadd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:53:01 PST 2007

Are you sure this is not a case of the client's connection being terminated
due to client inactivity, perhaps by an ISP or router? I have never had this
problem with enet. Have you tried it over a local area network?

It may also be that you are calling host_service with an extremely long
timeout and the client process itself is timing out in such a way that it
never wakes back up, but that's just speculation.