[ENet-discuss] Multiple enet_host_service instances?

Kamran Soomro kamransoomro84 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:25:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if running multiple instances of enet_host_service on the
same host, but looking for different events will create problems or not? I
mean to say, that suppose I'm listening in one thread for an
ENET_EVENT_TYPE_CONNECT, and in another for ENET_EVENT_TYPE_RECEIVE at the
same time, same host. Now, suppose an ENET_EVENT_TYPE_RECEIVE is generated,
but the active thread at that time is the one listening for CONNECT, and it
receives the RECEIVE event, checks if it's a CONNECT event, and doesn't do
anything. Now, when the RECEIVE thread runs, will it receive the RECEIVE
event or not? Please let me know if I'm not clear. Thanks!

--
Regards,
Kamran Soomro.