[ENet-discuss] Newby Question

Giuseppe Greco giuseppe.greco at agamura.com
Fri Aug 17 04:22:44 PDT 2007

I guys,

I'm trying to learn ENet so I'm looking at the source code...
Nice stuff, you did really a great job!!! I've just a question:

In file peer.c, function enet_peer_queue_incoming_command, what
is the purpose of lines 563-567?

if (channel -> incomingReliableSequenceNumber >= 0xF000 &&
        reliableSequenceNumber < 0x1000)
    reliableSequenceNumber += 0x10000;

if (reliableSequenceNumber < channel -> incomingReliableSequenceNumber
        || (channel -> incomingReliableSequenceNumber < 0x1000
        && (reliableSequenceNumber & 0xFFFF) >= 0xF000
    goto freePacket;

For instance, could you explain me what are you testing here?

Tx a lot,
j3d.

--
Giuseppe Greco