[ENet-discuss] Newbie error - VC++6

Matija Runkas matija.runkas at zg.t-com.hr
Tue May 23 14:08:58 PDT 2006

Yay it worked!
/emote jumps around his room :-)

Thank you very much.

Matija
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Collier
  To: Discussion of the ENet library
  Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [ENet-discuss] Newbie error - VC++6

  Hiya,

  A quick search with Google tells me that you might need to link winmm.lib too. Google is your friend :)

  VC++ doesn't really care if you add .h files, they're just there to help you. They don't get compiled, just included into the source files. I'd really advise you to read up on what goes on during a compile, it's useful knowledge!

  No need to thank me, I'm pretty much plagarizing Google as we speak ;D

  Best of luck,
  - Paul