[ENet-discuss] Newbie error - VC++6

Paul Collier paching at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:36:18 PDT 2006

Hiya,

A quick search with Google tells me that you might need to link
winmm.libtoo. Google is your friend :)

VC++ doesn't really care if you add .h files, they're just there to help
you. They don't get compiled, just included into the source files. I'd
really advise you to read up on what goes on during a compile, it's useful
knowledge!

No need to thank me, I'm pretty much plagarizing Google as we speak ;D

Best of luck,
- Paul