[ENet-discuss] Ping Time

Brad Monahan xbradx_00 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:13:07 PST 2006

Just wanted to say I've experienced the exact same thing. I thought it was
only me...

-Brad

>From: siquan at ms16.hinet.net
>To: enet-discuss at cubik.org
>Subject: [ENet-discuss] Ping Time
>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:52:07 +0800 (CST)

I try to make a simple server and a client.
They are just to send a integer, and reply it no modification.
I found a stranger situation.
I put server and client in different machines ( but in the same router ).
The RTT ( Round Trip time ) is almost zero.
If I try to put it at the same machine, The RTT is 300ms.
I though it is zero as well because of the server and the client are too
near.
Please give me some ideas for this.

Sorry for the last mail that is in the wrong type, so I send it again.

Best regards,
Si-Quan