[ENet-discuss] Reliable Sends

Dizan Vasquez dichodaemon at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:25:23 PDT 2005

Hello,
Please take what I say with a bit of salt. I think that you should
look into the corresponding peer's sentReliableCommands and
outgoingReliableCommands lists. Those lists contain
EnetOutgoingCommand elements having a packet field. If your packet
appears in one of those lists then it hasn't been acknowledged yet.

Dizan