[ENet-discuss] how you can fins LAN server with ENet?

Paul Collier paching at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:26:01 PST 2005

As far as I remember, you can broadcast to everyone on your LAN with
255.255.255.255 UDP. Just ping from your client, and have your server
respond with the game details. I don't know if if this is possible
through ENet, however.

If you can connect to other peers, you can create a p2p or any sort of
network you like. Read up on the web about the specific architecture.
For p2p you just need a way of distributing a list of client IPs that
are "connected" to the network.