[ENet-discuss] Large data packets over ENet

Chris Dellario cdellario at whatif-productions.com
Wed Feb 2 15:16:15 PST 2005

> Well then that may have caused the problems I was having with WinSock
then. :) But when I send a larger packet using ENet, it is split
automatically, right? Or do I have to prepare small packets for ENet as
well?

I'm honestly quite new to ENet myself so I can't provide a definitive
answer.  I thought ENet did automatically handle fragmentation and
aggregation.  Can somebody give us details on how ENet handles this?

Chris Dellario
Lead Engineer
Whatif Productions LLC
http://www.whatif.info