[ENet-discuss] New client connected notify

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Sun Mar 28 13:54:44 PST 2004

Hi,

I adopt ENet library to use in my project and recently I found something
what suprised me. Namely, when some client is connecting to server, it
gets acknowledgement (by ENET_EVENT_TYPE_CONNECT) and it's ok. But I
notified that this event isn't generate on server side until client
sends some packet or just calls disconnect. It's litle confusing,
because I have to know how many clients is connected even I they don't
send any packets.
Is it normal? I use recent CVS version.

Thanks for any reply
Marcin "Szpak" Zajączkowski