[ENet-discuss] Connectionless data sending

Lee Salzman lsalzman at telerama.com
Thu Jan 1 15:32:29 PST 2004

For this situation, just hoodwink the raw socket functions ENet provides
and use regular old UDP. That's what we do in Cube, and since we poll
the server every few seconds for info anyway that takes care of the
issue of lost packets (i.e. you simply don't have to care about them and
just collect whatever info you get back).

Lee