[ENet-discuss] 1.0 imminent - any requests?

Scott Robinson scott at tranzoa.com
Tue Dec 30 03:02:28 PST 2003

That was intentional. Less confusion between documentation. Also, if I
remember, the old API had some functionality issues.

I'll checkout CVS later today and see if I have any newer patches to
include.

Scott.

* Rene Dudfield translated into ASCII [Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 01:54:39PM +1000][<3FEE53FF.3020706 at py3d.org>]
[snap]