[ENet-discuss] RE: Linker Errors

Brad Monahan xbradx_00 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:59:59 PDT 2003

Sorry, I must have accidently deleted your reply after I read it. I'm the
one who asked about the 10 linker errors I was getting. You said something
about the test directory and not having anything there, but you never really
said anything about the actually problem I was having (sorry again, just
going off of my memory). I assume the problem is nothing todo with the
library since it is considered stable and others have used it with success,
but I don't see any reason why my code shouldn't compile. The static library
is included along with enet.h. There has to be something I'm missing here...
Help would be greatly appreciated since this is bogging down my project. :)
Thanks.

-brad