[vworld-tech] Hello?

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Tue Dec 18 12:34:47 PST 2007

I'm still listening on this channel. I'm doing consulting here and
there on virtual stuff from the product and biz side thought I'm
mainly focusing on the policy side of things now as well as the
academic / philosophy stuff I've been doing for years - but the nerd
in me keeps an ear out for what's going on over on the tech side.

ren
--8<--
web: www.renreynolds.com

Think Tank: www.virtualpolicy.net

blog: terranova.blogs.com

m (UK): +44(0) 7778 285 273

Skype: RenZephyr / +44 20 8816 7888

m (US, only when I’m there): +1 646-417-0641

Facebook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734676997

Linked-in: www.linkedin.com/in/renreynolds

aim | club penguin | del.icio.us | EvE | gia | habbo (UK)  iLike |
last.fm | LOTR (EU: Laurelin) | pownce | profilactic | rupture |
skype | secondlife | there.com | twitter | upcoming.org | wacoopa:
RenZephyr

WoW (US Ettrig):
Cabot

dopplr: www.dopplr.com/traveller/RenReynolds

flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/renreynolds

jyte: jyte.com/profile/renzephyr.myopenid.com

spock: http://www.spock.com/user3c4282p51k10169012ck4cc82ss12k273757s00