[vworld-tech] Graphics engine question

Brian Popp bpopp at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 15:19:41 PST 2004

I've never used Nebula, but I completely agree regarding Torque. I've
researched a lot of different engines looking for ideas and Torque is
some of the best code I've found on many different levels (organization,
OO design, commenting, etc.). The $100 for the source is probably the
best money I've spent since I started working on my game.

My only problem with it is the license. It's very restricting. Don't
even consider it if you want/have children because I think there's a
clause in the EULA somewhere which gives GarageGames power of attorney
over your first born. :)